It takes 146 days for the average company to detect and a respond to a threat. We do it in 15 minutes. Philip Ward-Prowse provides the ideal solution for organizations that require the best in trust, security and performance.
Get expert, in-depth analyses to help you reduce risk, minimize breach impact, and protect against future attack
Defending your organization from attacks is a difficult job. Our assessment services can make it easier. No one has more experience combating cyber threats or a better understanding of the behavior, tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) of global threat actors than our skilled experts.
They can provide you with detailed assessments that answer such questions as:
- How effective is your security?
- Have you been breached and, if so, what assets were compromised?
- Who is attacking you and what are they after?
- What are the security risks associated with an impending merger or acquisition?
- What programs and procedures can you implement to prevent future attacks?
Our assessment services will give you the detailed information and valuable insights you need to stay ahead of the black hats and stop them in their tracks.
Our Assessment offerings
Security Program Assessment
Improve your security posture goals by understanding and reducing the risk and impact of security incidents.
- Evaluate your information security program through observation, workshops, and interviews
- Receive an actionable roadmap of recommendations based on data and best practices
Identify current or past attacker activity in your environment.
- Learn the scope and severity of past or ongoing compromises
- Shift immediately into incident response and remediation any currently active compromises
Cyber Insurance Risk Assessment
Identify an organization’s level of cyber risk for insurance underwriting.
- Classify and analyze risk in context with an extension of the C.O.P.E. framework
- Receive strategic recommendations to improve the organization’s security outlook
Industrial Control Systems Healthcheck
Reduce security vulnerabilities in SCADA and ICS environments.
- Avoid operational risks associated with software agents and network scanning
- Receive prioritized, actionable recommendations based on risks specific to your ICS
Mergers & Acquisitions Risk Assessment
Conduct cybersecurity due diligence for merger and acquisition targets.
- Evaluate data safeguards, access controls, threat detection and response and infrastructure security
- Apply multiple offerings to smoothly secure transitional and post-M&A environment