Identify an organization’s level of cyber risk for insurance underwriting.
The Cyber Insurance Risk Assessment provides a quick, high-level analysis of an organization’s risk level based on the C.O.P.E framework (construction, occupancy, protection and exposure).
The Cyber Insurance Risk Assessment is designed for insurance providers, underwriters and organizations preparing to purchase cyber insurance. It is based on Mandiant’s extensive knowledge of advanced threat actors, security breach responses, and evaluations of security program maturity and readiness. The Cyber Insurance Risk Assessment provides a quick, high-level analysis of an organization’s risk level based on their technology, processes and people to facilitate the identification and classification of cyber risk for insurance underwriting. Risk is assessed along the four basic elements of property insurance underwriting: construction, occupancy, protection and exposure (C.O.P.E.) C.O.P.E. has been extended to apply to the assessment of technology-driven risk.
- Identification, classification and analysis of cyber risk in the context of insurance underwriting
- Identification of factors that could cause an insurance company to experience a loss
- Identification of company and industry cyber threats
- Strategic recommendations for security improvement
What you get
- Cyber Insurance Risk Assessment report that includes current capabilities, risk levels and strategic recommendations
- Executive presentation
- Threat assessment report