Identify ongoing or past attacker activity in your environment
Our Compromise Assessment combines our extensive experience responding to intrusions carried out by advanced threat actors, industry-leading threat intelligence technology to: identify your ongoing or past intrusions, assess risk by identifying weaknesses in your security architecture, vulnerabilities, improper usage or policy violations and system security misconfigurations, and increase your ability to respond effectively to future incidents.
We built this assessment to meet your business objectives with speed, scale, and efficiency. In addition to identifying evidence of ongoing or past attacker activity in your environment, the assessment offers:
Context derived from threat intelligence
Provides insight into attacker attribution and motivation so organizations know if they are being targeted.
Identification of risks
Identifies security architecture and configuration weaknesses, including missing patches or security software.
Facilitation of future investigations
Recommends strategic options that can better prepare your organization’s security team to respond to intrusions.
What we provide you with:
- Comprehensive analysis of your environment—focused on finding evidence of ongoing or past compromises
- A view into your organization’s systemic risks and exposures
- Identification of your security program’s hygiene issues
- Best practice recommendations for furthering your organization’s
Locating a fantastic paper writing service is one of the most crucial decisions you’ll ever make in your career. You are only getting started or writing services whether you’re a seasoned veteran, employing the ideal service may mean the difference between a demanding presentation and a presentation that fall flat. In this article, we are going to share some of the ways that you may go about finding the ideal paper and saving yourself the humiliation of learning about the quality of their job.
ability to effectively respond to future incidents
- Options to deploy on-premise or cloud-hosted technology
What you get:
- Analysis of endpoint, network, email and log data
- Identification of compromised systems
- Report of attacker activity
- Summary of findings